Discover Mallorca’s scenic north coast, a 40-mile-long mass of lime rock that, for centuries, has acted as a protecting wall against coastal winds and opportunistic invaders. Your half-day tour includes a visit to Son Marroig, the late-19th- to early-20th-century residence of Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria. Now a museum, Son Marroig features countless works of art and gorgeous gardens. Then drive to Son Bosch to taste Mallorcan wines and learn how the grapes are harvested.
• Scenic drive to Son Marroig: See striking limestone cliffs towering over golden beaches and clear-blue waters.
• Son Marroig: Tour the former residence and gardens of the Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria, now a museum.
• Son Bosch: Sample world-famous Mallorcan wines accompanied by fresh bread, olives and olive oil; plus purchase wine to take home.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 2 miles over flat and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Not recommended for guests confined to wheelchairs.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• On Sundays Son Marroig is closed, alternatively a visit to the Monestir de Miramar will be made.
• For the Jewel of the Seas, November 1, 2017 sailing, guests will visit the Macia Batle cellars instead of the Son Bosch cellars.