Have some fun in the sun on fabulous Palma Nova beach. Soak up some rays on a comfortable lounge chair or participate in available water sports for a nominal fee. You'll feel like you're in paradise as you admire your Mallorcan surroundings and sip on a cool cocktail. Magaluf is a just a short walk from this lovely paradise on Mallorca's southeast shore. Bring euros as foreign currency and credit cards are not accepted.
• Palma Nova Beach: Enjoy the fine sands and clear waters of this popular family-friendly beach, Mallorca style.
• Beach Amenities: A small cash bar, lounge chairs and umbrellas rentals, watersport activities, restrooms and showers.
• Magaluf: If you have time for strolling, check out neighboring Magaluf, known as a party beach.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests should bring Euros for purchases and rentals as credit cards and foreign currencies are not accepted.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.