Take an exhilarating kayak ride along the western coast of Mallorca, beholding the scenery with each paddle. The famous composer Chopin once said the area had “sky like turquoise, a sea like lapis lazuli, mountains like emerald, air like heaven.” Here’s your chance to find out firsthand the region’s striking beauty. Paddle to Bahía de Sta. Ponça and its lovely marina. See long, sandy beaches as well as tiny “caletas,” local name for the stony little quays, only reachable by boat or after a long walk. Enjoy the crystal-clear water, and, if the weather permits, dive in and discover the fascinating underwater world within Caló d’es Monjo, a natural cove of sand, stone and rock.
• Kayak ride: Spend 2.5 hours on the water paddling as well as marvelling at the beautiful scenery.
• Beaches and quays: See long stretches of sand and stony little quays reachable only by boat.
• Jump in: Weather permitting, take a dip and discover the beauty underneath the water’s surface.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Small backpack for belongings
• Bottle of water
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Not recommended for guests who have difficulties walking or climbing or who are confined to a wheelchair.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Children must be at least 6 years of age and comfortable handling a boat and being in the water.
• Guests should be aware there are certain inherent risks involved in any paddling excursion.
• Tour will operate in all weather conditions.
• Guests may get wet, so they should refrain from wearing valuable jewelry or clothing.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities