Get your sea legs ready to set sail and experience Palma’s breathtaking coastal beauty from the water on a spectacular catamaran cruise that includes a swimming break and complimentary refreshments. Join a friendly and highly skilled boating crew as you cast off from the island of Mallorca and let the sails guide and glide you across dazzling azure waters. Admire panoramic views of Palma’s historic old port area and popular Cala Mayor beach, home to Marivent, the summer residence of the Spanish royal family. Once anchored off the coast of Illetes Beach, a crescent-shaped inlet surrounded by steep cliffs in the Bay of Palma, you’ll enjoy some leisure time. Sunbathe on the boat, splash around in the water, or snorkel through crystal clear waters with complimentary mask and flippers. On the scenic 30-minute return trip, indulge in a tasty sandwich and beverage before arriving back in port.
• Catamaran Cruise: Cast off from the island of Mallorca and delight in picturesque coastal seascapes along the Bay of Palma.
• Aquatic Adventure: Enjoy some free time to sunbathe, swim or snorkel in crystal clear waters off Illetes Beach.
• Refreshments: Savor a complimentary sandwich and beverage during the scenic 30-minute return boat ride back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Water shoes (optional)
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• The itinerary could be change depending on wind and weather conditions.