Are you ready to get your wheels spinning? On this exhilarating ride you’ll explore Ancient Athens on two wheels while traveling via bicycle past the city’s most historic landmarks. Before hopping on your bike, meet up with an expert rider guide who will offer an instructional safety briefing to your small group of 15 guests. On your dynamic pedaling journey you’ll travel past the legendary Keramikos cemetery, the Ancient Agora marketplace, the marble Tower of Winds, the Arch of Hadrian and the colossal Temple of Olympian Zeus before winding your way through Plaka, the oldest section of the city. In the famous Thissio neighborhood you’ll stop to relax and reenergize in a local café. Toast your adventure with coffee, juice and homemade cake all while taking in a spectacular view of the stunning Acropolis.
• Guided Bicycling: Embark on an exhilarating pedaling adventure through Athens on two wheels alongside an expert rider guide.
• Ancient Athens: See legendary cemeteries, ancient marketplaces, stunning towers, historic arches and the ruins of temples during your sightseeing journey.
• Refreshment Break: Enjoy coffee and cake at a local café that boasts a prime viewing spot of the Acropolis.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must be able to ride a bicycle for approximately 9 kilometers over various terrain and inclines.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 14 years old to participate in this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.