Experience Russian folk-art traditions at a family-friendly, hands-on Matryoshka doll workshop, followed by a traditional Russian tea party. Let an artisan-expert guide you through the decorative painting process of these famous Russian nesting dolls. All materials are supplied, and everyone has the chance to take home their doll as a personalized memento of St. Petersburg. Then enjoy traditional Russian tea, complete with sweet and savory treats.
• Matryoshka doll painting: Decorate a set of Russian nesting dolls, creating a personalized souvenir of your visit to St. Petersburg.
• Russian tea party: Enjoy tea the way Russians do, with sugar and savory treats.
• Family-friendly atmosphere: Nearly four hours long, this unique tour offers something for everyone.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes