Embark on a dynamic city tour of seaside Cartagena as you ride on a two-wheeled Segway vehicle past ancient landmarks and along the scenic waterfront. Your informative guide will present a 15-minute orientation on the usage and navigation of your self-balancing personal electric vehicle before setting out through city streets. Enjoy panoramic harbor and hillside views as you travel past ancient ruins, old town walls, grand castles and stately forts during your 1.5-hour sightseeing trip.
• Orientation: Learn how to use and navigate your two-wheeled electric Segway vehicle during a 15-minute presentation by your knowledgeable guide.
• Guided Segway Tour: Hop on a self-balancing personal transport vehicle for an exhilarating 1.5-hour trek around the ancient Spanish city.
• City Landmarks: Journey past castles, ancient ruins, old town walls and stately forts along the picturesque waterfront during your ride.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is appropriate for guests ages 14 and older.
• Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
• Guests must weigh between 99 pounds and 260 pounds to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .75 miles over varying terrain with inclines and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Should guests for any reason not be able to complete the segway portion of the tour, a refund for the unused portions will not be administered.