Combine a visit to the hillside ancient city of Lindos with time to enjoy the beach in the modern town below. The view from the ruins of the hillside acropolis in Lindos is absolutely breathtaking. Don’t miss the magnificent view of the Temple of Lydia. Then spend the rest of your time beachside, playing in the sand, relaxing on a sunbed or swimming in the crystal-clear sea.
• Two excursions in one day-long outing: See the highlights of Lindos, followed by an afternoon on the beach.
• Acropolis: The view from the top of this ancient site is arguably one of the best in Greece.
• Free time at the beach: Play in the sand, relax on a sunbed or swim in the sea.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Lindos is pedestrian-only; guests must walk 1 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces on inclines.
• Rhodes is famous for pottery and ceramic art. Guests participating on this tour will have a stop at a traditional Ceramic workshop to enjoy a short demonstration and shop.