Enjoy an exhilarating day in the sun as you zip, soar and slide your way around 51 attractions at Ravenna’s action-packed Mirabilandia amusement park. With more than five hours of free time in the park, you’ll discover plenty of fun for all ages through seven themed areas. Thrill seekers brave Katun, one of Europe’s longest inverted rollercoasters, and the ISpeed launch coaster, as well as Divertical, the world’s tallest water coaster. Kids meet friendly characters and ride the carousel in the Bimbopoli, in Dinoland area and the Far West Valley. Watch thrilling new stunt shows (Grosso Guaio a Stunt City), float down the Rio Bravo, or relish breathtaking views atop continental Europe’s tallest Ferris wheel. Experience it all – plus lunch and shopping on your own – before being conveniently transferred back to your ship.
• Mirabilandia: Experience 51 attractions, including thrilling rollercoasters, water slides, the Bimbopoli kids’ area, and continental Europe's tallest Ferris wheel.
• Free Time: Enjoy more than five hours to explore the waterpark, watch live stunt shows, and ride the ISpeed launch.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Grab lunch on your own or shop for souvenirs before being safely escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes (optional)
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking at Mirabilandia is at guests' discretion, over various dry and wet surfaces with inclines and steps to reach most attractions.
• Drive to and from Ravenna approximately 30 minutes each way.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• The tour ticket gives access to all the attractions and shows inside the park, except for the attraction The Legends of Dead Town and for the Mirabilandia Beach area, which will be at guests’ own expenses.
• Some park attractions may require a minimum height and weight restrictions.
• During summer high season, attractions could be very crowded. Waiting times and lines can be experienced.
• Blind people cannot be accommodated on attractions. No service animals are admitted on attractions.