Face the adrenaline-pumping thrill of entering combat in a multi-acre, outdoor paintball compound back dropped by St. Lucia’s breathtaking tropical landscapes, plus enjoy a rejuvenating swim. Both seasoned players and beginners engage in an informative safety briefing followed by getting fitted with complimentary protective gear. The fun now begins as you get set for battle hiding amongst an array of natural barricades, hoping that your opponents will not spot you first. Cool down after battle with a short walk to a nearby beach where you can choose to swim, purchase lunch, or simply relax by the shore.
• Orientation: Both seasoned paintball players and beginners engage in an informative safety briefing and suit up with complimentary protective gear.
• Paintball Wars: Enter simulated war combat in a multi-acre compound with natural barricades.
• Relaxation: Enjoy some time at the beach, where you can purchase lunch, swim or relax by the shore.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Green, black or brown attire
• Light clothing
• Closed-toe shoes
• Change of clothes/swimsuit
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Lunch is available at the beach bar at an additional cost.