Embark on a dynamic two-hour paddling adventure off Santorini’s breathtaking coast, as you discover a secluded beach and enjoy complimentary snack along the shore. Admire striking rock formations and picturesque seascapes while gliding across pristine cobalt waters in an oceangoing kayak. Enjoy a stop at Christos, a sheltered beach tucked into the Grecian hillside below Megalochori. Here you can visit a small chapel and savor local delicacies at a seaside picnic.
• Sea Kayaking: Admire stunning seascapes and striking rock formations while on a two-hour paddling adventure off Santorini’s breathtaking coast.
• Beach Break: Stop in secluded Christos beach, where you can visit the village’s small chapel.
• Snack: Relax and rejuvenate with a tasty selection of local cheese, fruit and bread while dining right on the sand.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Guests must be able to paddle for approximately 2 hours and walk approximately 500 meters.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Swimming knowledge is required to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 14 years old to participate in this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.