Explore Tenerife?s geological landscapes with a day spent visiting Teide National Park, where you?ll join a guided walking tour before enjoying a tasty meal. Admire colorful lava stones and striking rock formations, including the famous ?God?s Finger?. Behold Mount Teide, Spain?s highest mountain and one of the world?s largest volcanoes, plus other scenic viewpoints while in the park. Savor a barbecue lunch with sparkling wine and then plant a small seedling with your tour group.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot through Tenerife?s volcanic landscapes, admiring colorful lava stones and striking rock formations.
• Teide National Park: Explore one of Spain?s oldest nature parks, home to Mount Teide, one of the world?s largest volcanoes.
• Lunch: Enjoy a tasty barbecue meal and glass of sparkling wine before planting a small seedling with your tour group.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk up to 2,300 meters over sea level.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.