Sun, sand and stunning scenery are all on the agenda with this relaxing seaside escape, which includes roundtrip motor coach transfers to the beautiful French Riviera. On a scenic two-hour drive from Villefranche and along the world-renowned Côte d’Azur, your informative guide will share tales of this region’s illustrious history and vibrant culture as you pass French villages, seaside promenades and the town of Nice, capital of the French Riviera. The rest of the day will be spent in Juan-les-Pins, a coastal hot spot beloved by the jet-set crowd renowned for its small sandy bays. Here, you’ll relish nearly three hours at your leisure: sunbathe along the shore, rent a beach umbrella or engage in watersports, swim in clear ocean waters, sip cocktails at a beach bar, savor an authentic French meal, or shop for souvenirs. Unwind as you wish before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• Scenic Drive: Admire breathtaking views of the French Riviera alongside an informative guide with convenient roundtrip motor coach transfers.
• Juan-les-Pins: Enjoy nearly three hours in this coastal hot spot known for its small sandy bays and jet-setting crowd.
• Beach Break: Relish the freedom to sunbathe, swim in the ocean, savor authentic French cuisine, or shop for souvenirs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• This tour is appropriate for guests who are able to walk very short distances (100-200 yards) and do not travel with a collapsible wheelchair.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Most souvenir shops in Juan-les-Pins open on Sundays (but close on May 1st). Some shops close for lunch between noon and 2 p.m.
• The drive to and from Juan-les-Pins is approximately two hours each way.