Half Moone Cruise & Celebration Center
Pier Terminal Nauticus
1 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA.
Port of Norfolk website
Directions to Pier
- Start out going Southwest on Terminal toward Parking. 0.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Robin Hood Road for 1.4 miles Turn left onto N. Military Highway/VA-165.
- Turn left onto N. Military Highway/VA-165.
- Continue to follow N. Military Highway for 0.9 miles.
- Stay straight to go to N. Military Highway/US-13 South for 1.6 miles.
- Merge onto I-264 West, toward downtown Norfolk/Portsmouth, approximately 3.8 miles.
- Take Waterside Drive Exit #9 on the left approximately 0.3 miles.
- Stay straight to go to VA-337 ALT E/Waterside Drive approximately 0.6 miles.
- Turn left onto West Main Street approximately 0.1 miles and you'll end at Waterside Drive and the Pier Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport (ORF):
- 12 miles to the pier, approximately a 20-minute drive.
- Taxis are available for hire from the airport.
Parking is available at the Cedar Grove Parking Facility, located 14 blocks from the pier. The parking rate is $15.00 per night (subject to change). Parking fee can be paid upon entering the lot (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and traveler's checks are accepted).
A complimentary shuttle will take you to and from the pier terminal. Luggage can be dropped off at the terminal prior to parking. Or, if you prefer, porters are available at the Cedar Grove Parking Lot to assist you with loading your luggage onto the complimentary shuttle service.
Contact the Cedar Grove Parking facility at (757) 664-6222. For any day-of-travel concerns you may have, please contact our cruise line representative, Absolutely Charleston, at (800) 747-0689 or call us at (800) 256-6649.