Q:  Are there any special requirements for visiting international ports?
A:  There are two things to keep in mind when traveling internationally:

U.S. Citizens and Non U.S. citizens will need valid passports in order to leave and enter the United States. Non U.S. Citizens will sometimes need visas, as well as any other travel documentation required by the governments of the countries on the itinerary. For visas/inoculations, please check with your travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates, your physician local health department or the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's Traveler's Health website to determine travel and health documentary requirements.

All guests must ensure that they are medically and physically fit for travel. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) provide guidelines as to which vaccinations are required in each country. In many cases inoculations are recommended but in some circumstances they are required. We recommend that you check with your health care professional or a Travel Medicine Specialist certified by the WHO for guidance. Other informational resources can be accessed at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's Traveler's Health website or toll free at 1-877-FYI-TRIP, and the World Health Organization website.
You may also want to know:
Bullet Will I need a visa if I want to travel independently in Europe?
Learn more:
Bullet Visit our Travel Documentation page
Search FAQs
Need help?
Bullet If you're having trouble, you can complete our e-mail form and one of our representatives will contact you.
Bullet If you prefer, you can call us directly.
Bullet Or you may search this site for more information.


(866) 562-7625