Planning a romantic getaway on Anthem of the Seas? We’re here to help. Take it from the pros; these are the best date spots onboard Royal Caribbean’s newest ship. All you have to do is figure out how to squeeze them all into your vacation.
1. Sip fine wines at Vintages. Grab a cozy corner in this intimate wine bar and choose a bottle from the extensive list — including special, hard-to-find varietals from the best wineries in the world. Bonus tip: The tapas-centric food menu was created by celeb chef Jamie Oliver — so ordering a few plates to nosh on is a must!
2. Take a dip in the Solarium. Anthem’s Solarium is an adults-only oasis. Enclosed by a glass canopy, it is the perfect place to unwind and relax in a whirlpool or cascading pool.
3. Watch the sunset from the North Star. Where better to watch the sunset than the best seat in the house? Take a ride on the North Star and check out 360-degree views of the ship and sea — from 300 feet above sea level.
4. Feel the wind in your hair from the ship’s bow or stern. Amble down to the very front or back of the ship to watch the ocean go by and feel like you’re the only two people in the world (though we totally understand if you’re compelled to take a selfie while you’re there).
5. Have a brunch date on your balcony. Order room service and greet the day together with breakfast and coffee in your very own private outdoor space.
7. Share a meal at Chops. There’s nothing more romantic than a dinner date at a classic steakhouse. Our pick? Chops, for its amazing food, heavenly desserts and stunning view.
Whether it’s a honeymoon, an anniversary celebration, or a “just-because” trip, you can get started planning here.