She received her finishing touches in Southampton, England, before her first guests set sail on April 22. There are more rooms onboard than the tallest hotel in the world (2,090 to be exact), she’s 2.5 times the height of the great Pyramid of Giza (348 meters tall) and almost as wide as three basketball courts.
But there’s more to Anthem than just the numbers. Check it out.
1. Snap a selfie with Gigi, Anthem’s resident 32-foot-tall pool-ready giraffe
2. Create your own signature cocktail at the futuristic Bionic Bar
3. Learn to skydive in winds up to 100mph while at sea with RipCord by iFLY
4. Soar on the trapeze, drive bumper cars and roller skate in SeaPlex’s roller disco
5. Marvel at the 12K projections (from 18 projectors) across the glass of Two70, the coolest high-tech venue at sea
6. Ascend 300 feet above the ocean and take in 360-degree views from the North Star
7. Shop like a celeb—Anthem is the first Royal Caribbean ship to offer Bobbi Brown and Tom Ford stores
8. Enjoy sea breezes at celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s namesake restaurant Jamie’s Italian with al fresco dining
9. Rock out at We Will Rock You, Anthem’s signature show
After Anthem spends her summer in Europe, she’ll move to Cape Liberty in New Jersey for itineraries in the Caribbean.