You don’t have to rock a floor-length, sequined, red-carpet-worthy gown to be ready for formal evenings onboard a cruise ship (though if that’s your thing, go for it!). In fact, you can be appropriately dressed and have fun with fashion—just ask some of our favorite style bloggers who recently took Royal Caribbean cruises.
- Try a little white dress with minimalist heels.
(Photo by A Lonestar State of Southern)
- Go for an off-the-shoulder style in a bold but classic color.
This gorgeous red off-the-shoulder darling makes the perfect guest of the wedding dress or summer vacay go-to, and it fit just perfect for tonight’s formal dinner date with @royalcaribbean ❤️❤️❤️ Happy Friday, y’all! @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/1kwHk #liketkit #NavigatoroftheSeas
A photo posted by Jessi | The Darling Detail (@thedarlingdetail) on
(Photo by The Darling Detail)
- Choose an LBD in a modern shape, like this strappy number. Can be dressed down with a hat for the day, which you can simply stash in your room before heading to dinner.
(Photo by Side Smile Style)
- Opt for a sexy-but-sweet bow top with a coordinating skirt.
(Photo by B Soup)
- Put on a breezy dress with a surprising back detail.
It’s formal night and the boys begged to go to the children’s club programs because they were having a pj party. So here we are bored as heck without them, not knowing what to do with ourselves. I swear most parents beg for nights like this and we are completely lonesome☺️ but cheers to this view for one more day✌🏼️☀️ // @royalcaribbean #IndependenceoftheSeas
(Photo by Ruffled Snob)
Have a favorite evening-wear outfit? Make sure to post it on Instagram and tag it #ComeSeek.