While the holidays look different this year, a festive signature cocktail is a staple you can count on to make the menu. If you’re looking for a tart twist to the traditional margarita, try the cranberry margarita that was first crafted by one of our Royal Caribbean bartenders. The recipe combines a Thanksgiving staple—cranberry—with the sweetness of honey to create a refreshing and vibrant drink. You’ll impress your guests, either at home or over “Zoomtails,” and everyone can raise a glass to celebrate the spirit of “Podsgiving.”
Mix this simple but delicious drink with this easy recipe.
Start to finish: 2 minutes
Servings: Makes one drink
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4-ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce or jam
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Brown sugar-rimmed martini glass
- Lime wheel as garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the sugar-rimmed glass, then top with a lime and enjoy!
Daydreaming of your next vacation for the holidays? You can start planning now and find next year’s holiday cruises here.