Welcome to Miami, the perfect starting point for the grand finale of Virtual of the Seas. With its beautiful beaches, art deco delights, unstoppable nightlife, lively art scene and sizzling cuisine - it's literally dripping with things to do and places to see.
Check our Facebook page for daily updates on the activites planned for today. Every week you can expect an assortment of different activities for the entires family to enjoy onboard Virtual of the Seas.
BURGER INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING)
1 BEEF PATTY
1 SLICE AMERICAN CHEESE
1 SLICE OF TOMATO
1 LEAF OF ROMAINE LETTUCE
4 DILL PICKLE CHIPS
2 oz. SHACK SAUCE 1 BUTTERED BRIOCHE BUN
SHACK SAUCE INGREDIENTS (8 SERVINGS)
10 fl. oz. MAYONNAISE
3 fl. oz. KETCHUP
4 oz. SWEET RELISH
1. Season the beef patty with salt & pepper.
2. Grill evenly on both sides until desired temperature is reached.
3. Top the patty with American cheese and use a metal cover to melt.
4. Toast the buttered brioche bun on both sides.
5. On the bottom bun, add the Shack Sauce, tomato, lettuce, and pickles.
6. Add the patty on top of the veggies and place the top bun over it.
7. Serve and enjoy!
SHACK SAUCE DIRECTIONS
1. Drain the excess liquid from the relish so the sauce is not runny.
2. Mix the 3 ingredients together and refrigerate.