{{ notfound }}

What travel documents do I need to board a Royal Caribbean cruise ship (Non-US Citizens)?


For US Sailings – Non-US Citizens will require a passport and the necessary visa for entry into the United States. On Transatlantic and Transpacific sailings, European and Chinese guests will require ESTA (Europe) and EVUS (China).

For International Sailings – Non-US Citizens will require a passport with a minimum of 6 months' validity post the return of your sailing and the supporting visa for entry and exit from the country, if applicable.

For Cuba Sailings – All guests – regardless of country of residence – are required to meet one of the 12 categories of authorised travel while onshore in Cuba and to carry the appropriate visa if applicable. Additionally, all guests cruising to Cuba, regardless of age or country of residence, must present a passport (NO passport cards or other forms of ID will be accepted) valid for at least 6 months after sailing date.

It is important that the name on your reservation is exactly as it is stated on your passport or other official proof of nationality. If your name has changed since your document was issued (e.g. marriage or divorce), it is required that you update the document with the new name or provide an official supporting document (e.g. a state, county or province-issued marriage licence, divorce decree or legal name change document) of the name change. All documents must be the original or a statutory declaration. Additionally, if you are using an identification document (e.g. driver's licence) and a citizenship document ( e.g. birth certificate), BOTH documents must match the name on your reservation. Discrepancies may result in delay or possible denial of boarding.

No refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper documentation.

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas