{{ notfound }}

What travel documents do I need to board a Royal Caribbean cruise ship (Non-U.S. Citizens)?


For US Sailings: Non-US Citizens will require a passport and the necessary visa for entry into the United States. On Transatlantic and Transpacific sailings European and Chinese guests will require ESTA (Europe) and EVUS (China).

For International Sailings: Non-US Citizens will require a passport book with a minimum of 6 months validity post the return of your sailing and the supporting visa for entry and exit from the country, if applicable.

Europe sailings: National ID cards issued in the European Union (EU) & European Economic Area (EEA) are accepted for travel to Schengen countries only and must be valid for at least one month from the return date. 
Some itineraries may include a port of call outside the Schengen area. For those sailings, national ID cards will not be accepted, and passports are required for travel.

EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

UK & ROI citizens (including children and infants) must have their own full 10 year (5 year for children) passport with at least 6 months validity from the end of the cruise. ESTAs are mandatory for everyone travelling to the US. You must apply for an ESTA no later than 72 hours before departing for the United States. Real-time approvals are not available and arriving at the airport without a previously approved ESTA will likely result in being denied boarding. Some other countries also run similar programmes – so make sure you've checked the requirements well in advance. For further passport, visa and health advice for your destinations please visit the FCO (UK) or DFA (Ireland) websites, have a look at our visa page or refer to our Booking Conditions.

EEA countries: The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Switzerland is not an EU or EEA member but is part of the single market.


It is important that the name on your reservation be exactly as it is stated on your passport or other official proof of nationality. If your name has changed since your document was issued (e.g., marriage or divorce), it is required that you update the document with the new name or provide an official supporting document (e.g., a state, county or province issued marriage license, divorce decree or legal name change document) of the name change. All documents must be the original or a notarized copy. Additionally, if you are using an identification (e.g., driver's license) and a citizenship document ( e.g., birth certificate), then BOTH documents must match the name on your reservation. Otherwise, it may result in delay or possible denial of boarding.

No refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper documentation.

仍需協助? 聯系我們

取得以下人員所提供的支援 電話 或 電郵

Previewing: Promo Dashboard Campaigns

My Personas