{{ notfound }}

Chi posso contattare per problemi associati alla disabilità al molo o sulla nave Royal Caribbean?


You can contact a Complaint Resolution Official (CRO) at all U.S. ports of departure and all ships address your disability related concerns. They have been trained and are aware of applicable U.S. Department of Transportation disability rules as well as our policies and procedures regarding guests with disabilities. They will be glad to assist you.

Serve ancora aiuto? Contattaci

Ottieni assistenza tramite Telefono o E-mail

My Personas