Our Refusal to Transport Policy, which includes a non-exhaustive list of reasons why you may be denied boarding, can be found here. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Prior to boarding, or at any time during the voyage, failure to comply with our safety and health policies
- Failure to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for ports where vaccines are required
- Failure to provide truthful answers to our health questionnaire
- Evidencing COVID-like symptoms, including but not limited to temperature readings that equal or exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Refusal to wear a contact tracing device, or removal of said device, should the ship utilize that technology
In addition, only for Anthem of the Seas® sailings departing from 7/7/2021 - 8/29/2021, bookings restricted to residents of the United Kingdom including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, guests traveling from any other country will not be permitted to sail.