{{ notfound }}

What forms of ID are required for minors travelling on Royal Caribbean?


A US citizen under the age of 16 will be able to present either an original, notorised or certified copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad issued by the US Department of State or a Certificate of Naturalisation issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.

All cruises to Cuba require a passport (NO passport cards or other forms of ID will be accepted) valid for at least 6 months after the sailing date, for all guests including minors.

Note: Baptismal papers and hospital certificates of birth are not acceptable. Voter registration cards or Social Security cards are not considered proof of citizenship.

It is important that the name on your reservation is exactly as it is stated on your passport or other official proof of nationality. If your name has changed since your document was issued (e.g. marriage or divorce), it is required that you update the document with the new name or provide an official supporting document (e.g. a state, county or province-issued marriage licence, divorce decree or legal name change document) of the name change. All documents must be the original or a statutory declaration. Additionally, if you are using an identification document (e.g. driver's licence) and a citizenship document ( e.g. birth certificate), BOTH documents must match the name on your reservation. Discrepancies may result in delay or possible denial of boarding. 

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas