Canada Place Pier
Royal Caribbean Directions to Vancouver Cruise Terminal:
From Vancouver International Airport (16 miles, 45-minute drive):
- When entering Vancouver via Oak Street, follow north to Park Drive.
- Turn left onto Park Drive and then turn right onto Granville Street.
- Follow Granville Street over the Granville Street Bridge, and take the Seymour Street exit.
- Proceed north to Cordova Street.
- Turn left and follow two blocks to the traffic lights, turn right onto Howe Street.
- Continue straight on to the ramp entering Canada Place Pier.
From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (162 miles, 4-hour drive):
- Leaving Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, follow the signs marked Freeways after exiting airport arrival terminals.
- Enter Eastbound Highway 518 (also marked I-5) moving into the left lane, and exit to I-5 North.
- Proceed North on I-5 to the U.S/Canada Border where you will need to stop and pass through Customs.
- From Customs continue North, you are now on Highway 99. Cross Oak Street Bridge, turn left onto Broadway, turn right onto Granville Street, cross the bridge and move into the left-hand lane.
- Exit to Seymour Street.
- Turn left onto Cordova Street and right onto Howe Street to the pier.
For reservations, information and rates, please contact Vinci Park Canada Place, Vancouver, on +1 866 856 8080 or visit the Port of Vancouver website for additional information.