{{ notfound }}

What if I’m traveling with a minor and I’m not their parent or legal guardian?


Children traveling with adults who are not their parent or legal guardian must present an original, notarized consent form signed by the legal guardian and authorizing them to take the child on the specific cruise, including activities, excursions and allowing emergency medical treatment to be administered if needed.

Guests who fail to have the form signed and notarized (stamped by a notary) will be denied boarding. For your convenience, below is the sample form that you can download and use.

Download the Form

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas