What should I do on the first day of my cruise?
Here are some things you need to know about those moments just after you hop onboard.
- Head to your Assembly Station to confirm with the shipboard team that you have successfully completed your mandatory safety training on our Royal App. If you did not complete it prior to embarking, we will make a simple and easy demonstration so you can begin your vacation as soon as possible and feeling safe.
- Enjoy a meal at our different available venues before heading to your stateroom.
- If you're traveling with family, pass by our Adventure Ocean area to register your kids in our fun, interactive, and age-appropriate activities, and receive a daily Adventure Ocean Kids Cruise Compass with specific youth program activities.
- If the spa or fitness classes are your thing, we suggest making your appointments on the first day, as the most popular treatments and times fill up fast.
- Quench your thirst onboard with a beverage package. The ultimate in convenience and value, pay one set price and enjoy a vacation of endless refreshment.
- If specialty dining is more of your thing, check out our dining packages where you can experience several unique restaurants and enjoy great savings.