{{ notfound }}

Who can I contact with disability-related concerns at the pier or on a Royal Caribbean ship?


You can contact a Complaint Resolution Official (CRO) at all US ports of departure and all ships will address your disability-related concerns. They have been trained and are aware of applicable US Department of Transportation disability rules as well as our policies and procedures regarding guests with disabilities. They will be happy to assist you.

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas