Port Rashid (commonly known as Mina Rashid)
Passenger Terminal 2/3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Royal Caribbean Directions to Dubai, United Arab Emirates Cruise Terminal:
From Dubai International Airport
- Exit Dubai Airport and continue approximately 100 metres to the traffic lights.
- Turn left and continue for approximately 200 metres.
- Head for the flyover following signs to Jebel Ali and Abu Dhabi.
- Cross the Al Grarhour Bridge and follow the signs to Port Rashid.
- At the last roundabout turn right and reach the main cargo gates of Port Rashid.
- Drive through the gates and follow the signs to the 'Passenger Cruise Terminal'.
- Continue straight over the roundabout and turn left at the small traffic signal.
- Drive straight on and you will see the cruise terminal building.
Parking is not available.
* All rates and prices are subject to change.
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.