Some qualifying rates apply for the following, including a special third and/or fourth guest rate for anyone who is staying in the same stateroom with two full-fare paying guests. So if you intend on having your children stay in your stateroom, their rate may be lower. Additional qualifying rates include:
To qualify for a police/fire department rate, an individual must qualify under the following:
To qualify for a military rate, an individual must be classified as one of the following:
To qualify for Interline Personnel rates, see the below eligibility. You must place your reservation through a participating travel agency. Contact your human resources department for a list of these agencies.
To qualify for an Interline Rate, each occupant of a stateroom must satisfy either: (a) the requirements for Primary Eligibility for Interline Rates, as described in the 'primary' section below; or (b) the requirements for Secondary Eligibility for Interline Rates, as described in the 'secondary' section below.
The vendor must obtain proof of each occupant's eligibility for Interline Rates within 48 hours of booking and prior to the documents being issued. Acceptable forms of proof to establish that a person is an 'Eligible Airline Employee' (as that term is defined below) are set forth in the 'identification' section. The final decision for eligibility rests with the applicable Cruise Line.
Any person who satisfies any of the following standards will be deemed an 'Eligible Airline Employee' provided that that person can substantiate his or her employment by providing the acceptable forms of proof described in the 'identification' section.
Airline Employee: To be an 'Eligible Airline Employee', a person must be:
1. A current employee with flight benefits for either a domestic or international commercial passenger airline
2. A current employee of Federal Express (FEDEX), Astar Air Cargo (formerly DHL Airways) or United Parcel Service (UPS)
The Cruise Lines from time to time may: (a) limit the availability of Interline Rates to employees of airlines who offer reciprocal pricing offers to employees of the Cruise Lines; or (b) offer two-tiers of Interline Rates, one for employees of airlines who offer such reciprocity and a second tier for employees of airlines that do not offer reciprocity.
3. For retired employees of airlines currently in operation (active airlines).
As long as one guest in the stateroom is described as 'primary' eligible, the following would apply:
1. All other guests in the same stateroom would be eligible for the interline rate 2. (One) additional stateroom may be booked with guests in that stateroom who are eligible for the interline rate
3. * A (second) additional stateroom may be booked with the guests being eligible for the interline rate only if one of the two additional staterooms is occupied by dependent children of the primary guest.
4. A maximum of three (3) cabins can be booked per primary guest, per sailing date only as described in No. 3 immediately above.
Examples of primary eligibility:
a) primary in cabin 1 + another cabin with anybody in it = 2 cabins
b) primary in cabin 1 + dependent children in 2nd cabin + another cabin with anybody in it = 3 cabins
Examples of NON-ELIGIBILITY for three staterooms:
a) primary employee in cabin 1, primary brother and sister-in-law in cabin 2, friends of the primary employee in cabin 3
The guests who qualified under 'Secondary Eligibility' may cruise at interline rates even if they are unaccompanied by the 'Primary' eligible guest. All guests in the same stateroom as the 'Secondary Eligible' guest can travel at the interline rate. Guests qualified as 'Secondary Eligibility' are as follows:
1. The spouse or Partner of a currently employed Airline Employee
2. The parents of a currently employed Airline Employee
3. A retired employee from a domestic or international commercial airline
4. (CRS) employees of Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo/Apollo or Amadeus
As long as one guest in the stateroom is described as 'Secondary' eligible, the following would apply:
1. All of the other guests in the same stateroom would be eligible for the interline rate
2. A maximum of one (1) cabin can be booked per sailing date
The following guests are NOT qualified to have their own stateroom at interline rates:
1. Amtrak employees
2. Cruise line employees
3. Tour company employees
5. FAA, Air Traffic Controllers or other government employees
Random audits will occur at any time throughout the year. Proof of eligibility requested by 'The CruiseLines' must be in your immediate possession at time of each request.
As an approved Vendor with Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises, be advised that all bookings made through your interline phone number, will create an electronic document through our eDocs program. There will be no option of receiving a paper document for any booking. This includes a retail or group booking, as well as all interline bookings.
Guests initially booked at a non-interline rate who request to be converted to an interline rate if one becomes available, will be allowed to convert to the interline rate. Guests booked at an initial interline rate, who then request to be converted to a lower interline rate if one is created, will be allowed to convert to the lower interline rate.
All offers are subject to availability at time of booking request.