Cruise Terminal #1
9050 Discovery Road
Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920
Royal Caribbean Directions to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida Cruise Terminal:
From Orlando International Airport (MCO):
Apporximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral.
- Take the North exit from the airport, staying to the right on SR 528 East.
- Take SR 528 East all the way to Port Canaveral.
- Upon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals B Side.
From Melbourne International Airport (MLB):
Approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral.
- Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA boulevard and follow to U.S. Highway 1.
- Turn left (north) onto U.S. Highway 1.
- Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 passed the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit.
- Exit and travel east on SR. 528 for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Nerritt Island and the Banana River to reachPort Canaveral.
From Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB):
Approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral.
- Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417).
- Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528 (the Beach line Expressway) eastbound exit.
- Go east (37 miles) to the Port.
From Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX):
Located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL.
- Exit and drive east three blocks
- Turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beach line Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.
From Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB):
Located about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral.
- Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East and follow to the Port
Port Canaveral no longer offers pre-paid parking. Please pay to park at your cruise terminal's designated parking area and simply take a short walk to your ship; no need for shuttles. RV parking is available at each cruise terminal.
- 3 Nights/4 Days - $68.00
- 4 Nights/5 Days - $85.00
- 5 Nights/6 Days - $102.00
- 6 Nights/7 Days - $119.00
- 7 Nights/8 Days - $136.00
- 8 Nights/9 Days - $153.00
Disabled Parking spaces are available and the fee is waived for vehicles transporting certain persons who have disabilities that:
- Have special equipment, such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls for use by a disabled person
- Display a Florida Toll Exemption Permit as explained in s. 316.1964, Florida Statutes
- Display a Florida Disabled Veteran (DV) license plate issued under s. 320.084; s. 320.0842; or s. 320.0845, Florida Statutes
Parking agents will not grant parking waivers for any other reason than the ones listed above.
* Rates May Vary based on seasonality, day fo the week, time of booking, length of stay and availability..
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.