{{ notfound }}

Do I need travel insurance?


Yes, we recommend you have travel insurance in place to cover your cruise holiday as well as any other destinations you may be visiting independently. Our recommended insurance provider is Holiday Extras. To obtain an insurance quotation, please call: 0800 7814231 and quote reference HX192. 

European Health Insurance Card

The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) allows any EU citizen to access state medical care when they are travelling in another EU country. In the event of a no-deal Brexit, UK registered EHICs will no longer be valid.

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

My Personas