Self-Assist Early Departure is for guests who want to be off the ship early and can manage their luggage themselves. Regular departure is for guests who want to use our luggage service and don’t mind an assigned departure time. Please note, wheelchair assistance cannot be provided for the Self-Assist program.
SELF-ASSIST EARLY DEPARTURE
- The night before departure, please keep your luggage in your stateroom and take it with you when you leave. Luggage tags are not required.
- On departure morning, your invoice will be delivered to your stateroom. Please depart before the specified time with all of your luggage.
- Proceed to the gangway with your bags and SeaPass card to depart, and after the immigration and custom checks, proceed to the transportation area.
- The night before departure, please place name tags on all your bags and leave them outside of your stateroom door by the time specified. Make sure to keep flight tickets, passport/proof of citizenship, and any valuables with you. A video overview of the disembarkation process will be shown on your stateroom television.
- On departure morning, your invoice will be delivered to your stateroom. Enjoy breakfast or relax in your designated departure lounge until your number is called.
- Proceed to the gangway with your SeaPass card to depart and then head to the baggage claim area corresponding with your luggage tag number, and after the immigration and custom checks, proceed to the transportation area.