Why the Train?
- A relaxing transfer experience at the beginning or end of the cruise.
- Direct boarding from either the pier or airport (complementary transfer from the Anchorage Hospitality Center to the Grandview).
- Provides those of you who are not able to take a Cruisetour with a glimpse into Alaska’s scenic landscape, some of which is only visible by train.
- You can stand and move about the train during the transfer.
- Dining and lounge cars offer varied food & beverage options (cashless system only Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners) plus added areas for relaxation.
- Wildlife sightings along the train route are common.
Northbound or Southbound
Southbound Train for Southbound Cruises
- Anchorage to Seward Pier Terminal
- Used by guests arriving in Anchorage to board their cruise in Seward.
Northbound Train for Northbound Cruises
- Used by guests ending their cruise in Seward and going to Anchorage for flights or other post cruise plans.
Air/Sea guests may book the upgrade to the train transfer as follows:
- Southbound guests may purchase the upgrade at the Anchorage Hospitality Center. This will be charged to the guests’ onboard account.
- Northbound guests may purchase the upgrade at the Guest Services Desk onboard the vessel.
Cruise only transfer and pre cruise hotel package upgrades to train transfer can be booked:
- In advance with Royal Caribbean Reservations Dept. (UK) 0344 493 4005 or (Ireland) 1800 555 604
- At the Anchorage Hospitality Center