What should I do on the first day of my cruise?
Here are some things you need to know about those moments just after you hop onboard.
- Head to the Windjammer Marketplace and enjoy a meal before heading to your stateroom.
- As soon as you enter your stateroom, you’ll find our Cruise Compass with schedules for all the onboard activities. And, if you’re a Crown & Anchor Society member, your benefits will already be loaded to your SeaPass card and ready to use!
- If you're traveling with family, pass by our Adventure Ocean area to register your kids in our fun, interactive, and age-appropriate activities. In addition to your Cruise Compass, you will receive a daily Adventure Ocean Kids Cruise Compass with specific youth program activities.
- Before departure, you must attend the mandatory pre-departure assembly muster drill to familiarize all guests and crew with the location (muster station) where they are to assemble in the unlikely event of an emergency.
- If the spa or fitness classes are your thing, we suggest making your appointments on the first day, as the most popular treatments and times fill up fast.
- Quench your thirst onboard with a beverage package. The ultimate in convenience and value, pay one set price and enjoy a vacation of endless refreshment.
- If specialty dining is more of your thing, check out our dining packages where you can experience several unique restaurants and enjoy great savings.