Here are some things you need to know about those moments just before you hop onboard.
- For the first day of your cruise, pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, bathing suit, workout clothes and any medications you may need. That way you don't have to wait for your checked bags to arrive in your stateroom to start having fun.
- If you've never been to the departure port before, you can find and print directions here.
- We highly recommend that you take advantage of our Check-in which is available up to 72 hours prior to your sailing. This way, you can have the smoothest pier check-in and boarding.
- Log in to your Cruise Planner on our website prior to your sailing to book Shore Excursions, Dining reservations, and even entertainment on select sailings. This way you can spend your first day onboard exploring.
- Royal Caribbean International requires guests to be checked in no later than 60 minutes, sometimes 90 minutes, prior to the scheduled sailing time*. Guests arriving late will not be permitted to sail. * Some sailings may require an earlier check-in time.
- Your luggage tags will be included in your Guest Ticket Booklet. Please print as many copies as you need to make sure all your bags have their own luggage tag. This will help us easily identify your bags and have them delivered to your room while you explore the ship.