What items are prohibited onboard a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship?
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including all knives and scissors. (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.)
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates. (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense, and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy is curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighteners are allowed onboard. However, "torch lighters" and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and therefore are prohibited.
- Martial Arts, Self Defense, and Sports Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- Hookahs & Water Hookah Pipes
- Electrical Extension Cords, including power strips/surge protected strips
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.
- Perishable Food & Meat Products
- Alcoholic Beverages (beer, seltzer or hard liquor) seized on embarkation day will not be returned.