101 Berth, City Cruise Terminal
Southampton S015 1HJ
Port of Southampton website
Royal Caribbean Directions to Southhamption Cruise Terminal:
From London Heathrow Airport:
- Take A3113 from the airport to M25 (M25 is the London Orbital Freeway).
- Follow signs for M3 at junction 12 - join M3.
- Head south following signs for Southampton and Southampton Docks.
- On leaving the M3, take the M27 following signs Southampton Docks.
- At junction 3 – join M271 and continue to follow signs for Southampton Docks.
- Dock Gate 10 is the entrance to the terminal area.
From London Gatwick Airport:
- Take A23 from airport to junction 9a.
- Join the M23 driving to junction 7.
- Join the M25 following signs for M3.
- Join at junction 12.
- Join M3 and head south following signs for Southampton and Southampton Docks.
- On leaving the M3 take the M27 following signs for Southampton Docks.
- At junction 3 – join M271 and continue to follow signs for Southampton Docks. Dock Gate 10 is the entrance to the terminal area.
From London Waterloo Station:
- Direct Train Service is available on South West Railways from London Waterloo to Southampton Central Station.
- Approximate journey time is 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Timetable information can be obtained on the internet at www.rail.co.uk .
- Round trip train fair from London’s Waterloo station is approximately $65.00 (35 British Pounds).
- The Pier terminal is approximately 15 minutes by taxi from the Southampton train station.
- Approximate cost for taxi journey is $18.00 (8 British Pounds).
Parking at the Port of Southampton can be arranged in advance only by calling locally at +44 870-085-6030. There is very limited space available for cars not holding an advance reservation. For directions to the “Long Stay” parking facility, follow the above directions, however enter the Southampton Docks through Dock Gate 8.