{{ notfound }}

What if the name on my identification does not match my reservation due to a legal name change, married name, or other reason?


Everyone will need to present an accepted form of identification to board the ship.

It’s important that the name on your reservation appears exactly as it does on the government issued identification document(s) that you use to board the ship.

If your name has changed since your document was issued, you will either need to update the name on that document, or bring an additional, official supporting document to help explain why the name is different. This can include one of the following:

  • State, county or province-issued marriage license
  • Divorce decree
  • Government-issued name change document
  • Official adoption papers

U.S. citizens who are able to present a birth certificate plus a government ID for their itinerary, should keep in mind that the name on BOTH of these documents must match each other, and match the reservation. If they don’t, you’ll need a supporting document as listed above.

Guests who do not bring required documents may be denied boarding.


View the Travel Documents Hub

Still need help? Contact Us

Get support by Phone or Email

Previewing: Promo Dashboard Campaigns

My Personas