Kosher meals are available on board all Royal Caribbean International ships at no charge.
· Lunch and Dinner: Pre-packaged, frozen prepared meals are served at lunch and dinner in the main dining room. Lunch is made available in the main dining room when open or in the Windjammer Cafe when the Main Dining Room is closed. Kosher meals are Glatt Kosher and OK certified. They are served sealed in original packaging with disposable cutlery.
· In addition to sealed kosher meals we can prepare hand-torn salads and a daily fish, double wrapped and cooked in aluminium foil. All are served on paper plates and with disposable cutlery. These dishes are prepared in our galleys, NOT UNDER STRICT KOSHER SUPERVISION. See the dinner menu for other options.
Breakfast is the only meal not pre-packaged. Kosher options (such as fresh fruit, cereals, bagels and cream cheese) are available for breakfast in the Windjammer Cafe.
Kosher meal requests must be made via the Special Needs form:
· a minimum of 6 weeks (45 days) prior to the sail date for North American sailings
· 12 weeks (90 days) prior to the sail date for European/South American sailings
· 14 weeks (100 days) prior to the sail date for Australia/Asia sailings
· For Transatlantic and Transpacific sailings, the applicable date is based on the point of origin.