The Key Guests will enjoy the following exclusive and special amenities during their cruise vacation:
- Priority access in the terminal (within booked arrival time) on Day 1*
- Carry-on bag drop off in the Main Dining Room with stateroom delivery**
- Complimentary Room Service for the duration of the cruise and 25% Off Onboard Dining Purchases
- Private time at onboard activities**** including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more
- Priority departure at tender ports of call from ship-to-shore
- Early access at shows in the Main theater, Aqua Theater, Studio B, and Two70 (all guests must have a reservation in order to qualify)
- VOOM® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet – 1 package per paying guest
- On debarkation day, a special “grab and go” breakfast bag and choice departure
When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. If you don’t see it, ask your Stateroom Attendant or go to Guest Services to apply the icon.
* Priority access will not be offered in Vancouver, Canada or at any ports in Australia.
** Carry-on luggage drop-off service is limited to two pieces per guest and can weigh no more than 25 pounds per carry-on.
**** Onboard activities included in private time vary by ship and sailing. Schedule of private time will be delivered onboard with welcome letter on Day 1.