Cruise Terminal #1
9050 Discovery Road
Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920
Port Canaveral website
Royal Caribbean Directions to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida Cruise Terminal:
From Orlando International Airport (MCO):
Apporximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral.
- Take the North exit from the airport, staying to the right on SR 528 East.
- Take SR 528 East all the way to Port Canaveral.
- Upon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals B Side.
From Melbourne International Airport (MLB):
Approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral.
- Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA boulevard and follow to U.S. Highway 1.
- Turn left (north) onto U.S. Highway 1.
- Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 passed the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit.
- Exit and travel east on SR. 528 for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Nerritt Island and the Banana River to reachPort Canaveral.
From Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB):
Approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral.
- Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417).
- Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528 (the Beach line Expressway) eastbound exit.
- Go east (37 miles) to the Port.
From Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX):
Located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL.
- Exit and drive east three blocks
- Turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beach line Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.
From Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB):
Located about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral.
- Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East and follow to the Port
Parking is $17.00 per day, including day of arrival and day of departure. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Disabled Parking spaces are available and the fee is waived for vehicles transporting certain persons who have disabilities that:
- Have special equipment, such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls for use by a disabled person
- Display a Florida Toll Exemption Permit as explained in s. 316.1964, Florida Statutes
- Display a Florida Disabled Veteran (DV) license plate issued under s. 320.084; s. 320.0842; or s. 320.0845, Florida Statutes
Parking agents will not grant parking waivers for any other reason than the ones listed above.