Cruise Terminal #1
9050 Discovery Road
Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920
Port Canaveral website
Royal Caribbean Directions to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida Cruise Terminal:
From Orlando International Airport (MCO):
Apporximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral.
- Take the North exit from the airport, staying to the right on SR 528 East.
- Take SR 528 East all the way to Port Canaveral.
- Upon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals B Side.
From Melbourne International Airport (MLB):
Approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral.
- Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA boulevard and follow to U.S. Highway 1.
- Turn left (north) onto U.S. Highway 1.
- Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 passed the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit.
- Exit and travel east on SR. 528 for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Nerritt Island and the Banana River to reachPort Canaveral.
From Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB):
Approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral.
- Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417).
- Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528 (the Beach line Expressway) eastbound exit.
- Go east (37 miles) to the Port.
From Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX):
Located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL.
- Exit and drive east three blocks
- Turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beach line Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.
From Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB):
Located about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral.
- Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East and follow to the Port
Length of Cruise Parking Rates
||Rate for 3 Nights / 4 Day cruise
||Rate for 4 Nights / 5 Day cruise
||Rate for 5 Nights / 6 Day cruisetd>
|Rate for 6 Nights / 7 Day cruise
||Rate for 7 Nights / 8 Day cruise
||Rate for 8 Nights / 9 Day cruise