Casino Royale Update:
OCTOBER 12, 2020
Dear Club Royale Guests,
At Royal Caribbean International, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are always our top priorities. After further consulting with our partners at Cruise Lines International Association and in conjunction with the CDC, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet for all sailings through November 30th, 2020. Our goal is to resume operations on December 1st, 2020. However, the following circumstances have extended the suspension for the following ships and sailings:
• European & Transatlantic sailings through the end of November.
• Odyssey of the Seas sailings from November 5th, 2020 through April 17th, 2021 will be cancelled. Given the closure of shipyards along with the disruption to the supply chain caused by this pandemic, we’ll need additional time to complete the Odyssey of the Seas’ scheduled construction.
• Australia sailings from November 1st, 2020 through December 31st, 2020.
• Liberty of the Seas’ amplification has been postponed to a later date, and the ship will now sail to Galveston earlier than planned. Regrettably, only one ship can dock at the Galveston pier at a time, so we have to cancel our February 14, 2021 Jewel of the Seas cruise.
• After consulting with our partners at Cruise Lines International Association, and in conjunction with the CDC, we’ve decided to cancel some additional sailings departing from China. The following Spectrum of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, and Voyager of the Seas sailings have now been cancelled:
◦ Spectrum of the Seas sailings through end of October 2020
◦ Quantum of the Seas sailings through end of October 2020
Here is an important update for your Club Royale membership:
2019 & 2020 TIER STATUS EXTENSION
All Club Royale members will receive an extension of their 2020 tier status through March 31, 2022. Additionally, members who were in jeopardy of losing their tier status on the recent April 1, 2020 renewal date will receive an extension on their status through March 31, 2022. This means you will enjoy all your benefits and perks for the next 24 months.
ANNUAL CRUISE BENEFIT
Any members who were not able to take advantage of their 2019 annual complimentary cruise benefit will be able to redeem it through March 31, 2021.
We remain committed to extending our cruise offers to you, and our Casino Representatives are here to assist whenever you are ready and able to travel once again.
As part of the Royal Caribbean and Club Royale family, our Casino Representatives are available at 888-561-2234 to support and assist with any questions or concerns you may have.