Port Rashid (Commonly known as Mina Rashid)
Passenger Terminal 2 / 3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Royal Caribbean Directions to Dubai, United Arab Emirates Cruise Terminal:
From Dubai International Airport
- Exit Dubai Airport and drive approximately 100 meters to the traffic light.
- Turn left and drive for approximately 200 meters.
- Head for the flyover showing direction Jebel Ali and Abu Dhabi.
- Cross Al Grarhour Bridge and follow the directional signs to Port Rashid.
- At the Last round about turn right and reach the main cargo gates of Port Rashid.
- Drive through the gates and follow the signs to the 'Passenger Cruise Terminal'.
- Continue straight past the round about and turn left at the small traffic signal.
- Drive straight ahead and you will see the cruise terminal building.
Parking is not available.
* All rates and prices are subject to change.
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.