Please verify cruising intinerary for cruise terminal.
Royal Caribbean Pier Terminal:
Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore (MBCCS).
61 Marina Coastal Drive, Singapore
See below for detailed information on check in, baggage drop off, driving directions and parking at this terminal.
For your comfort and convenience we recommend you arrive at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore for ship check-in formalities beginning at the boarding time stated in your cruise documents but no later than 1.5 hours prior to scheduled sail time.
Baggage Drop Off
Porters will be available to receive baggage to be checked prior to check-in at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore.
Coming from AYE (towards Changi Airport)
- Take Exit 2 on MCE/Central Boulevard
- Keep right towards Marina Boulevard
- Turn right at Marina Boulevard to Marina Coastal Drive
- Destination is on your left after Marina South Pier
Coming from MCE (from Changi Airport)
- Take Exit 3 on MCE/Marina Coastal Drive
- Turn LEFT onto Marina Coastal Drive
- Destination is on your LEFT after Marina South Pier
Parking (DriveCruise – Enjoy a local convenience)
The DriveCruise service allows you to park your vehicle at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore carpark, at a highly discounted rate and continue your cruise holiday hassle-free! For more information on the above, please visit www.mbcss.com.sg .
- Board train along the East-West Line towards Pasir Ris or towards Downtown Station if coming from the Downtown Line
- Alight at Tanjong Pagar Station (Exit C) or Downtown Station Station (Exit C)
- Board bus 402 at bus stop, near International Plaza (03223) or near Marina Bay Financial Centre (03391)
- Alight at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Board train along the North South Line towards Marina Bay Station
- Alight at Marina South Pier Station
- Walk 600m alongside the sheltered linkway to Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore