Overseas Passenger Terminal
West 130 Argyle St
The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
White Bay Cruise Terminal
2041 James Craig Road
Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Before arriving to the port, check your cruise documents to make sure which is the Terminal your ship will be departing from.
Royal Caribbean Directions to Sydney Cruise Terminal:
Overseas Passenger Terminal:
- The distance from Sydney Airport is approximately 16 kms. Travel time approximately 35 minutes.
- Parking is not available.
- Passengers can travel to the Overseas Passenger Terminal by train, bus, ferry, light rail, private vehicle, taxi or rideshare.
- The Overseas Passenger Terminal is located on the right opposite the Sydney Opera House.
- You can also use Google Maps to help you plan your journey to the new cruise terminal.
White Bay Cruise Terminal:
- The distance from Sydney Airport is approximately 19 kms. Travel time is approximately 25 minutes.
- Passengers must access White Bay Cruise Terminal via James Craig Road via The Crescent.
- Passengers can travel to the White Bay Cruise Terminal via coach/bus airport transfers, private vehicle, taxi or rideshare.
- There is no long-term parking. The car park is for short-stay pick up and drop off only.
- You can also use Google Maps, download a PDF map to help you plan your journey to the new cruise terminal.
A three minute maximum drop off time is permitted and is enforced by Security Staff at the wharf. Parking* is available at the Wilson Car Park.
For further information, please visit the Port Authority of New South Wales website.
* All rates and prices are subject to change. Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.