Canada Place Cruise Terminal
999 Canada Place
British Columbia, Canada V6C 3T4
Royal Caribbean Directions to Vancouver, British Columbia Cruise Terminal:
From Vancouver International Airport (16 miles, 45-minute drive):
- When entering Vancouver via Oak Street, follow North to Park Drive.
- Turn left onto Park Drive and then take a right onto Granville Street.
- Follow Granville Street over the Granville Street Bridge and take Seymour Street exit.
- Proceed North to Cordova Street.
- Turn left and follow two blocks to stoplight, turn right on Howe Street.
- Follow straight to ramp entering Canada Place Pier.
From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (162 miles, 4-hour drive):
- Leaving Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, follow the signs marked Freeways after exiting airport arrival terminals.
- Enter Eastbound Highway 518 (also marked I-5) moving into the left lane, and exit to I-5 North.
- Proceed North on I-5 to the U.S/Canada Border where you will need to stop and pass through Customs.
- From Customs continue North, you are now on Highway 99. Cross Oak Street Bridge, turn left on Broadway, turn right on Granville, cross bridge and move to left lane.
- Exit to Seymour Street.
- Turn left on Cordova and right on Howe to the pier.
For reservations, information and rates please contact Vinci Park Canada Place, Vancouver at (866) 856 - 8080 or visit the Port of Vancouver website for additional information.
* All rates and prices are subject to change.
** Royal Caribbean is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.