Besides a positive test result, are there any other reasons I or my travelling party would not be able to board the ship?
Our Refusal to Transport Policy, which includes a non-exhaustive list of reasons why you may be denied boarding, can be found here. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Prior to boarding, or at any time during the voyage, failure to comply with our safety and health policies
- Failure to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for ports where vaccines are required
- Failure to provide truthful answers to our health questionnaire
- Evidencing COVID-like symptoms, including but not limited to temperature readings that equal or exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Refusal to wear a contact tracing device, or removal of said device, should the ship utilize that technology